KarmaVerse

Welcome to the KarmaVerse, a single site with many categories to RP humans in different forms. Please register or log in to begin exploring the website.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KarmaVerse

Welcome to the KarmaVerse, a single site with many categories to RP humans in different forms. Please register or log in to begin exploring the website.

KarmaVerse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mutliple Human RPs of different sorts.

2 posters

Karma Intermediate PG

Amitola
    Amitola
    Admin

Karma Intermediate PG Empty Karma Intermediate PG

Post  Amitola Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:52 pm

Karma Intermediate PG 30ayget

This is the middle school, it is a fancy boarding school that only rich kids and scholarship honor-roll students can go to. the only students that go here are boarding and it is also possible that parents board their kids here because they don't like spending time with them or something depressing like that.

Rules
    ~This is a PG rated thread, no extreme swearing. things such as "Damn" and "Hell" are allowed but nothing too excessive please.
    ~The children wear black and white uniforms. Except the Student Council, who wear white with black.
    ~Each student receives a pin for the year they are there. for grade 6 they get a bronze pin with the Roman Numeral of I. Grade seven receives a silver pin with the Roman Numeral of II. Grade 8 gets gold with III.
    ~Student council (Which you must be elected for and cannot just choose to be on) has a gold pin with a silver circle outlined in bronze.
    Amitola
    Amitola
    Admin

Karma Intermediate PG Empty Re: Karma Intermediate PG

Post  Amitola Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:15 pm

He pushed open the door and looked inside. He instantly spotted the bathroom and the bedroom. There was a sliding door and he pulled it open and saw inside all of his clothes, hung neatly. "That won't last long," he said smiling, he was happy to be back at a school. The young boy walked slowly into the closet, it was bigger than the one he'd had at home, which he had thought would be hard to do. There was a cushioned bench in the center and the walls were painted tan. He put his bag down in the center and walked into the kitchen. There was a sink and a mini-fridge and a micro-wave. He supposed it would do. He walked over to the phone and looked at the paper sitting beside it. 'Room-Service between 6 AM and 8 PM every day. Dial 4.' he did and the people there answered. "Hello Sean, what can we get you today?" the vocie asked. He didn't speak for a moment as he examined the menu. "I would like some egg and toast with hash-browns please." was his response. "Alright, it'll be up in about twenty minutes." the voice said. "Thank you, I will wait here." he said calmly and hung up the phone. The young boy sat on the double bed and looked at the open door waiting for his food.
    Nephelle
    Nephelle
    Admin

Post  Nephelle Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:06 pm

= { Lillian } =
    By Nephelle

Lillian walked slowly holding onto to the rail. The hall was empty aside from a couple of staff who were serving different meals to the students in the dorms. Lil slowled down as she approached a open door, she peaked inside and saw a boy, possibly the same age as herself, waiting for breakfast "Don't look so sad! Be happy! Breakfast and good food is on it's way!" She exclaimed walking into his dorm with a smile.
    Amitola
    Amitola
    Admin

Post  Amitola Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:19 pm

The boy looked up instantly. there was a young girl, not much younger than him, standing in his doorway. He stood and smiled softly, her hair was black as night and her eyes as blue as the day sky. Conflicting visions. He walked up to her and stopped. He smiled and picked up her hand, kissing it gently. "I am Sean Hart, who is it that I have the honor of speaking to?" he asked softly, knowing that his accent was there a small bit.
    Nephelle
    Nephelle
    Admin

Post  Nephelle Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:24 pm

= { Lillian } =
    By Nephelle

Lil smiled formally "Nice to meet you Master. Hart" She said with a small curtsy. "I am Lillian Krawler" She said holding out her hand to shake with his. As perky as Lil was her mother was very strict and so she always used her formalities when meeting someone new.
    Amitola
    Amitola
    Admin

Post  Amitola Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:27 pm

Sean pushed aside his covered expression and smiled brightly. "My food should be here in a moment and I heard the servings are huge, would you like to join me?" he asked kindly, not expecting a yes for an answer. He had been taught too many times that if you raised your hopes the farther they had to fall.
    Nephelle
    Nephelle
    Admin

Post  Nephelle Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:43 pm

= { Lillian } =
    By Nephelle

Lillian looked up at Sean "I really don't think I sho..." Lil paused and twisted a strand of her black hair "You know, I would love that thank you" She said smiling and stepping towards him and the table.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:54 pm